- No 5 Friday 17th November 2023
- No 4 Friday 3rd November 2023
- No 3 Friday 13th October 2023
- No 2 Friday 29th September 2023
- No 1 Friday 15th September 2023
Academic Year 2022/2023
- No 19 Friday 14th July 2023
- No 18 Friday 30th June 2023
- No 16 Friday 26th May 2023
- No 14 Friday 28th April 2023
- No 13 Friday 31st March 2023
- No 12 Friday 17th March 2023
- No 11 Friday 3rd March 2023
- No 10 Friday 10th February 2023
- No 9 Friday 27th January 2023
- No 8 Friday 13th January 2023
- No 7 Friday 16th December 2022
- No 6 Friday 2nd December 2022
- No 5 Friday 18th November 2022
- No 4 Friday 4th November 2022
- No 3 Friday 14th October 2022
- No 2 Friday 30th September 2022
Welcome to the St Edward’s Royal Free Website. As well as some key documents, our fortnightly newsletters and our calendar of events, we hope you will get a feel for our ethos and values and the importance we attach to our school as part of the local community.
- Christian Values at STERF
"St Edward’s Royal Free is a distinctively Christian school in which we as
individuals achieve and thrive with dignity, knowing we are loved by God. In
our supportive and exciting environment we are given opportunities to grow
and learn; to aim for excellence in all we do and develop enquiring minds."
"I will remember the needs of others and be caring always, even if it means putting my needs second."
"I will always strive to do my best in all that I say, think and do."
"I know that I am unique and loved by God so I shall love and respect others."
"I believe in God and will deepen my faith by daily prayer and supplication."
"Leaders have cultivated a school community that values many forms of success. They have placed the development of well-rounded individuals at the centre of their school."
- Ofsted 2022