Thank you for taking the time to look at our vacancy page. Please see below for any current vacancies, alongside the application forms that must be completed by all potential candidates. We cannot consider applications just on a CV.
If you are interested in coming to work for us, then we do recommend that you visit during the school day. If this is not possible, then please take time to read our school prospectus which can be found at http://www.sterf.org.uk/Prospectus/
Application forms for vacancies at our school:
No current vacancies
Teaching Assistants – Level 2
St Edward’s Royal Free Ecumenical Middle School
£15,083 - £15,384 pa
(Actual salary based on 32.5 hours a week)
Initially a 12 month fixed term contract with a possibility of extension.
Required September 2022
St Edward’s Middle School is looking to appoint two Teaching Assistants to join our Learning and Pastoral Support Team.
We can offer you:
· a happy and friendly environment with Christian values
· enthusiastic and well-behaved children
· an extremely positive, friendly and supportive staff team
· support and training opportunities to develop your full potential.
We need someone who:
· is committed to pupils’ learning and well-being
· is interested in working with pupils, particularly those with special educational needs
· has empathy and can understand varying perspectives
· can provide general classroom support as well as lead small groups
· is able to liaise with teaching staff in the development and delivery of a differentiated curriculum
· can remain calm in challenging situations
· enjoys working in a culturally diverse community
· is friendly and can work as part of a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable school-based experience for those seeking a career in teaching. This position is term time only and we are able to consider full-time or part-time requests.
The school is committed to safeguarding its pupils and this appointment depends upon an enhanced DBS disclosure. The application form and further details are available below. You will also find a letter from the Head Teacher in this section which will offer you additional information on the school. Please contact Mrs Mottram in the school office for further information or to arrange an informal visit before the closing date. We will be delighted to welcome you to our school.
Closing Date: All applications will be considered upon receipt.
Tel: 01753 867809
No current vacancies
The safe recruitment of staff in schools is the first step to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in education. Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Positions are subjects to an enhanced DBS check.